Tenant Insurance

Renters Insurance is Essential

Whether you're saving for the future or working hard to make ends meet, you may be tempted to ask if you "really need tenant insurance". But what if there's a water leak in your unit? Or if you or someone in a neighbouring unit accidentally cause a fire that spreads to other units in your building? Or if someone slips and falls, hurting themselves in your living area?  As a tenant, having the appropriate amount of liability coverage is paramount.

Tenant Insurance Coverage

All of these situations are commonplace, happening to both owners and tenants around the Lower Mainland on a daily basis. Which is why, as leaders in the Vancouver home insurance market, our most common tenant insurance is a comprehensive policy that includes all risk coverage on personal property and coverage for:

Depending on your circumstances, we may recommend other protection options such as:

Let our home insurance specialists help you with a free assessment of your insurance needs by contacting us at any of our insurance offices in the Vancouver area.