Additional Coverages

Earthquake Insurance – with many experts predicting the odds of BC experiencing a large earthquake at 1 in 10, now is the time to make sure you and your family have protection from some of the devastation a large quake will bring.

Personal Umbrella Liability Insurance – if you have several dwellings and/or vehicles, it may make sense for you to purchase Umbrella Liability Insurance. This type of blanket coverage can give you universal protection from liability claims, regardless of where you are in the world.

Identity Theft Insurance – with corporate security breaches becoming all too common an occurrence, it's important that you protect yourself and your family from fraud and identity theft.

Small Watercraft Insurance – while we cover all ranges of boats and marine equipment with our Marine Insurance products, you can also add coverage for smaller watercraft to your home insurance policy.

Personal Articles Insurance – this additional coverage for movable items – like jewelry, antiques, furs, stamp or coin collections, wine or bikes – is designed to extend beyond what's included in your basic homeowner policy. In some cases, this type of coverage is referred to as an endorsement or a rider on your home policy.

Let our home insurance specialists help you with a free assessment of your insurance needs by contacting us at any of our insurance offices in the Vancouver area.